We’re looking for change-makers and do-gooders.
Join our team at HelpLine to transform lives and reshape what hope, healing and help look like in our communities. We invite you to bring your bold personality, brilliant ideas and beautiful hearts as we work to make a difference. HelpLine is an agency of about 45 staff – we work to be flexible, collaborative, and recognize the value of our staff and volunteers, knowing that we are stronger and can accomplish more together. We believe in promoting the professional development and wellness of our staff as well. Below are our current openings.
Fulfilling jobs / employment and opportunities to build careers!
Direct services positions working with a variety of target populations in the area of social services. Great experience!
- Full-Time or Part Time Crisis and 211 Hotline Specialists Help empower and support those struggling with the difficulties of life. Our 24/7 hotline and texting support service team is made up of compassionate and team oriented professionals filling a vital role for those who may have no one else to turn to!
Mentoring and empowering teens to build leadership skills and resliency and prevent/reduce risk and promote protective factors around adverse life experiences
- Youth Empowerment Coordinator Are you interested in working with youth to empower and mentor? This is the position for you!
Administrative and Accounting
- Accounting / Administrative Assistant (FT) HelpLine’s administrative support staff are crucial to our ability to meet our mission. This position also has an accounting/bookeeping component, providing back up and support to our Fiscal Department.
Advocating and reaching sexual assault victims / survivors to help them in their journey to heal
- Sexual Assault Response Network (SARN) Outreach Coordinator and Advocate Delaware & Morrow Cos
- Sexual Assault Response Network (SARN) Outreach Coordinator and Advocate Crawford & Wyandot Cos
- Make a difference in the lives of sexual assault survivors and those who care about them providing outreach and direct support to survivors while also working to educate the community and give a voice to survivors.
- Sexual Assault Regional Advocate and Outreach Coordinator Part Time – Help survivors and partners serving them across a regional area (Delaware, Morrow, Crawford, & Wyandot as well as nearby counties). This position is helping to ensure advocacy services are available to all survivors in our service areas.
Management & supervision of crisis telephone and texting support services team
- Crisis/I&R Hotline Program Manager Social services professional with strong management experience as well as behaviorial health & potentially crisis and/or call center experience. Be a part of a collaborative team of a growing and stable community based nonprofit organization that is making a significant impact in the community.
HelpLine provides competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer/provider.
Note: In response to COVID 19, we are taking safety precautions including requiring masks in the office when not at workstations and if out delivering services in the community; we encourage vaccinations; we are doing some remote work, provide PPE, do regular disinfecting of our worksites, and have a clear COVID protocol.