Join our team at HelpLine to transform lives and reshape what hope, healing and help look like in our communities. We invite you to bring your bold personality, brilliant ideas, and beautiful hearts as we work to make a difference. HelpLine offers a flexible and collaborative environment, where we recognize the value of our staff and volunteers because – we are stronger and can accomplish more together. We believe in promoting the professional development and wellness of our staff as well. Below are our current openings:
- Associate Director – You are a solid, dynamic, and innovative leader with a range of critical skills in order to ensure high-quality programs and services, successful outcomes, and maximum positive impact in order to meet our mission.
- Youth Empowerment Coordinator – Mentoring and empowering teens to build leadership skills and resiliency and prevent/reduce risk and promote protective factors around adverse life experiences.
- Marketing Specialist – You are a natural go-getter and communicator with a go-with-the-flow personality and a strong creative sense. Focused and fun, you have a passion for sharing good news while finding ways to earn media and generate social media sensations.
- Crisis Engagement Coordinator – An opportunity for a licensed social service professional to provide therapeutic support on a short and longer-term basis with the goal of closing the loop for people seeking or needing behavioral health treatment while addressing other barriers such as housing, transportation, food, and more. All through reaching out via phone and text. Work with a great team of three other CECs and a variety of great community partners! Through outreach, offer critical emotional support to people who are struggling with behavioral health issues and help them move forward in their recovery!
- Crisis/I&R Hotline Program Manager – Social services professional with strong supervisory/management experience as well as behavioral health & potentially crisis and/or call center experience. Be a part of a collaborative team of a growing and stable community-based nonprofit organization that is making a significant impact in the community to promote help, hope, and healing. Manage and support an amazing crisis telephone and texting support services team of compassionate, knowledgeable, and dedicated professionals.
HelpLine provides competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer/provider.
Note: In response to COVID 19, we are taking safety precautions including requiring masks in the office when not at workstations and if out delivering services in the community; we encourage vaccinations; we are doing some remote work, provide PPE, do regular disinfecting of our worksites, and have a clear COVID protocol.