We’re looking for change-makers and do-gooders.
Join our team at HelpLine to transform lives and reshape what hope, healing and help look like in our communities. We invite you to bring your bold personality, brilliant ideas and beautiful hearts as we work to make a difference. Below are our current openings:
- Administrative Assistant (FT) Be a part of a progressive, stable non-profit that has been providing services for 50 years.
- Sexual Assault Response Network (SARN) Outreach Coordinator and Advocate Make a difference in the lives of sexual assault survivors and those who care about them.
- Crisis/I&R Services Director: Licensed Social Worker or Counselor with Mental Health and Social Services Supervisory / Management Experience. Be a part of a senior management team of a growing and stable nonprofit organization and lead a team of dedicated human service professionals.
- Part-time Crisis and 211 Specialist Use your skills to help empower and support those struggling with the difficulties of life.
- Suicide Prevention Educator Be a part of a great team! Help save lives through education and screening middle and high school students and training the adults around them. Make a real impact on those who are struggling!