As the community’s only comprehensive 24/7 resource, we are the go-to for supporting and empowering change. Our highly trained specialists offer compassionate support to anyone in crisis or in need of information through our free, 24/7 hotline, connecting people with the right community resources.
Our prevention programs promote and advocate for emotional health and wellness through addressing suicide and depression, sexual assault, child sexual abuse and family violence to influence change in our community. These programs are rooted in our relationships with local non-profits and agencies, giving us the connections and knowledge to get community members the support, education and volunteer opportunities they’re looking for.
Based in Delaware, Ohio, HelpLine is a contract provider of the Delaware-Morrow Mental Health and Recovery Services Board and partially funded by SourcePoint. A United Way partner, HelpLine is accredited by the American Association of Suicidology, National Alliance of Information & Referral Systems and certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services.
Vision, Mission & Values
Vision: A thriving community where members experience hope, help and healing.
Mission Statement: To support and strengthen the emotional health and wellness of the community through empowering, educating and connecting.
Core Values: Our core values reflect our culture and common behaviors that guide our interactions each day.
- Connecting our Community – Understand and meet the expectations of those we serve by connecting them to the right resources.
- Inclusive and Respectful – Value everyone’s background, unique contributions and perspectives. Build diverse, highly skilled teams that reflect our community.
- Educating – Provide access to accurate, comprehensive information and training. Invest in the continued growth and development of highly competent professionals
- Transparency – Communicate in a truthful, timely way that affirms relationships and builds trust.
- Volunteerism – Support local non-profits by referring and placing volunteers to strengthen their ability to enhance the quality of life in our community. Partner with our employees to support the organizations and causes they are passionate about; dedicate time aside to serve collectively as an organization.
- Empowering – Give people the tools to determine how to move forward; affirm the value and voice of all people in creating healthier futures.
- Excellence – Commit to the highest standards of quality, integrity and the ethics of confidentiality, fairness, and a non-judgmental approach.
Read about our commitment to supporting and sustaining Black lives as we will no longer remain silent. Neutrality is complicity. We stand in solidarity with our local and state community partners who have declared racism a public health crisis.
Our office locations:
11 N. Franklin St.
Delaware, OH 43015
Connections Volunteer Center
39 W. Winter St.
Delaware, Ohio 43015
950 Meadow Drive Suite B
Mt. Gilead, Ohio 43338
97 Houpt Drive
Upper Sandusky, Ohio 43351
HelpLine FY Annual Reports & Infographics
Our award-worthy annual reports share our story and those of our donors, while documenting our services, goals, and accomplishments. HelpLine annual reports are available as a .PDF download.
- 2020 Annual Infographic
- 2019 Annual Infographic
- 2018 Annual Infographic
- 2017 Key Stats Infographic
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 Key Stats Infographic
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Archived Annual Reports
Click here to view additional agency publications.
We want your feedback!
Please click here to complete a short Customer Service Satisfaction (CSS) survey. Thank you for helping us to improve our services!