Nominations Open! 2019 Guardians for Good Award
We are pleased to announce that nominations for the 2019 Guardians for Good Award are now open. The Guardians for Good Award is presented annually to an individual or organization within the HelpLine service territory that has demonstrated superior advocacy, sponsorship and support, exemplify HelpLine values that propel the organization toward achieving its mission/vision. The custom designed award will be presented at the 1st Annual Guardians for Good Luncheon, Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019.Nomination Form
The deadline for nominations is Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019, 5 p.m. EST.
Guardians for Good Award Process
The HelpLine leadership team make the selection based on nominations from agency staff members who will provide a brief narrative describing the qualifying characteristics of the candidate complete with examples of their service. The award may be given to more than one individual or group, and the decision is final.
Purpose of Award:
- Recognize everyday champions who embody HelpLine values, and work to cultivate and advance good in the community
- Celebrate significant achievements and progress toward the HelpLine vision through the donor lens
- Reinforces appreciation for donor activity and giving
- Build community and culture of recognition among our donors
- Existing Guardian (volunteer, financial or Board)
- Significant contribution toward achievement of the HelpLine mission
- Nomination received by expressed annual deadline
About Guardians for Good
Guardians for Good is a HelpLine community that is open to anyone who supports HelpLine through sponsorship, service or social activism within our seven-county service territory. Learn more here.