2024 Guardians for Good Award
Guardians for Good is a community that is open to anyone who supports HelpLine through sponsorship, service or social advocacy within our eight-county service territory.
The Guardians for Good Award is presented annually to an individual or organization, that exemplifies HelpLine values and propels the organization toward achieving its mission/vision.
Nominations for the 2024 Guardians for Good Award will open in August 2024. Check back for the nomination form.
The custom-designed award will be presented at the 6th Annual Guardians for Good Luncheon, Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2024
Guardians for Good Award Process
The HelpLine leadership team makes the selection based on nominations from HelpLine staff and Board of Directors, and community members who will provide a brief narrative describing the qualifying characteristics of the candidate complete with examples of their service. The award may be given to more than one individual or group, and the decision is final.
Purpose of Award:
- Recognize everyday champions who embody HelpLine values, and work to cultivate and advance good in the community
- Celebrate significant achievements and progress toward the HelpLine vision through the donor lens
- Reinforces appreciation for sponsorship, service, and social activism activities
- Build a community and culture of recognition among our donors and friends
- Volunteer, sponsor/donate or advocate on behalf of HelpLine
- Make a significant contribution toward the achievement of the HelpLine mission
- Nomination received by the deadline
Become an Event Sponsor
To become a sponsor for the 5th Annual Guardians for Good Awards celebration, download the sponsorship packet here. For additional information, contact Marketing and Development Director, Tamika Vinson-Reid, at email@example.com or 740.363.1835, ext. 305.
- Katherine Gharrity
- Margie West
- Russell Walker
- Women Giving Together: Delaware County
- United Way of Delaware County Ohio
- Delaware African American Heritage Council
- Delaware General Health District
- Family Promise
- George Needham
- Michael Schnell
- Second Ward Community Center
- Susan Hanson
About Guardians for Good
Guardians for Good is a HelpLine community that is open to anyone who supports HelpLine through sponsorship, service or social activism within our seven-county service territory. Learn more here.
Marketing and Development Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or 740.363.1835, ext. 305