2019 Guardians for Good
The Guardians for Good Award is presented annually to an individual or organization within the HelpLine service territory that has demonstrated superior advocacy, sponsorship and support, exemplify HelpLine values that propel the organization toward achieving its mission/vision.
Nominations for the 2020 Guardians for Good Award will open in August 2020. The custom designed award will be presented at the 2nd Annual Guardians for Good Luncheon, Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020. Nominations can be made be self-made or by a third party. Click here to complete the nomination form and return to HelpLine Executive Director, Sue Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.orgNomination Form
Guardians for Good Award Process
The HelpLine leadership team make the selection based on nominations from agency staff members who will provide a brief narrative describing the qualifying characteristics of the candidate complete with examples of their service. The award may be given to more than one individual or group, and the decision is final.
Purpose of Award:
- Recognize everyday champions who embody HelpLine values, and work to cultivate and advance good in the community
- Celebrate significant achievements and progress toward the HelpLine vision through the donor lens
- Reinforces appreciation for donor activity and giving
- Build community and culture of recognition among our donors
- Existing Guardian (volunteer, financial or Board)
- Significant contribution toward achievement of the HelpLine mission
- Nomination received by expressed annual deadline
About Guardians for Good
Guardians for Good is a HelpLine community that is open to anyone who supports HelpLine through sponsorship, service or social activism within our seven-county service territory. Learn more here.