The HelpLine Board of Directors is made up of diverse, multi-skilled group of community and civic leaders, elected to a three-year term. Members are dedicated and committed to fulfilling the vision of transforming lives through hope, help and healing. The Board serves as the guiding body and is responsible for activities including fundraising, policy making, strategic planning, and general oversight of agency operations, relying on the Executive Director to manage the day-to-day operations and administer its policies.
The Board meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month from 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. (except December, April and July). There is an expectation of regular attendance and to be active in a committee. There are a variety of committees to choose from based on interest and time availability. Currently, the Board consists of the following members:
- Chair, Russell Walker, Consultant, Nationwide Insurance
- Vice-Chair, Marcus Mattson, Solutions Engineer, Cloudera
- Treasurer, Erik Vandevelde, Senior Accountant, Bodine Perry LLC
- Secretary, Adam C. Moore, Captain, Delaware City Police Department
- Anthony Betta, Attorney, Carlile, Patchen & Murphy LLP
- Andra Boger, Sales Manager, Mettler-Toledo International, Inc.
- Julie DuHigg, Ph.D., Director, Counseling Services, Ohio Wesleyan University
- Craig Heath, Assistant Superintendent, Delaware City Schools
- Jane Martin, Community Member
- Gregory Smith, Paraplanner, Highview Advisory Group
There are currently three (3) vacancies on the HelpLine Board of Directors.
For information about the Board or to apply, contact Sue Hanson at email@example.com