Training by Connections Volunteer Center
HelpLine offers monthly training for non-profit organizations through its affiliate Connections Volunteer Center to assist in promoting best practices and educate on trends and policies impacting the non-profit community. The 2013 Connections Training Calendar is available.
Year-round training sessions are offered on subjects such as:
- Board and administrative governance
- Policies, personnel and ethics
- Grant writing and volunteer recruitment
- Social media and marketing
To access a full list of training opportunities, visit Connections Volunteer Center.
Prevention, Training & Education
HelpLine prevention educators are available to host community-based, in-school or on-site trainings and workshops on topics including:
- Boys Responsibility Groups
- Cultural Inclusion and Diversity
- Depression Awareness
- Dating Violence Prevention
- Girls Empowerment Groups
- Self Defense
- Sexual Assault and Harassment Prevention
- Signs of Distress
- Stewards of Children – Adults Ending Child Sexual Abuse
- Suicide Prevention (ASIST)
- Violence Prevention Policy Development
- StandUp Leadership: Teens in Action
- Thank Goodness I’m Female (TGIF)
Download the complete 2012-2013 violence prevention catalog HERE (pdf version).
Download the 2012-2013 Prevention brochure HERE (pdf version).