Thanks to continued support from the Women’s Fund our TGIF program will continue to grow in 2015.
The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio invests $215,000 toward social change in our community!
COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio announces their investment of $215,000 in 12 organizations that promise social change through Economic Self-Sufficiency for Women, Leadership for women and Lifeskills for girls.
This grant cycle awarded $215,000 to programs in Delaware, Franklin, Fairfield, Licking, and Pickaway counties. Over its 13 year history, The Women’s Fund has awarded 165 grants totaling over $2 million. Below is an outline of this year’s grant recipients.
Communications & Engagement Manager
Join us in celebrating our 2015 Grant Partners:
Economic Self-Sufficiency for Women:
- Amethyst, Inc., Supportive Employment: A Path to Independence for Women
- Innovation Ohio Education Fund, Women’s Watch Initiative
- Us Together (UST), Empowering Economic Self-Sufficiency in Refugee Women
Leadership for Women:
- CMAA Refugee Services, Capital Park Women’s Empowerment Project
- Harmony Project Productions, Inc., Reap/Sow
- John Glenn School of Public Affairs, NEW Leadership Ohio & Ready to Run
Lifeskills for Girls:
- Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland Council, Inc, GO LEAD Academy
- Girls on the Run of Franklin County, Inc., 2015 School Sites for Franklin County
- HelpLine of Delaware & Morrow Counties & Youth to Youth International, Thank Goodness I’m Female (TGIF): The Next Wave
- Otterbein University, The Women’s Leadership Network
- Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio, Peer Education Program
- TECH CORPS Ohio, Techie Camp: Girl Power
The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio is a public foundation whose mission is to transform the lives of women and girls by mobilizing the collective power and passion of all women working together. We create gender equality and influence in the community by looking through a gender lens. Our work is guided by our research, which influences our partnerships, grant making, and advocacy efforts. We promote social change by growing women’s philanthropy, and raising awareness to educate central Ohio around issues that affect women and girls. At the Women’s Fund we strive to engage all women and girls throughout central Ohio in this movement; serving Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Licking, Madison, Pickaway and Union counties.
For more information on the Women’s Fund go to http://www.womensfundcentralohio.org