What is Stewards of Children?
Stewards of Children is a prevention training program that teaches adults how to prevent, recognize, and react responsibly to child sexual abuse. The program is designed for organizations that serve youth and for individuals concerned about the safety of children. It is the only nationally distributed, evidence based program proven to increase knowledge, improve attitudes, and change child protective behaviors.
After presentation participants will:
- Understand the facts of child sexual abuse – incidence rates and effects on individuals and society
- Understand how child sexual abuse happens
- Understand that adults are responsible for the protection of children
- Understand the importance of screening staff/volunteers who work with children and adolescents
- Understand the importance of a well conceived one-adult/one-child policy
- Have resources to react responsibly to incidents of child sexual abuse
- Understand the proactive role youth-serving organizations need to take to protect children and educate their communities about child sexual abuse
2015 Upcoming Training(s)
Cost: $0 Free (Includes Training Books)
18 AND OVER ONLY
For registration or questions, please contact: Louanne or Nancy
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 740-363-1835
Nurses, Counselors and Social Workers can gain CPE / RCH / DD credits upon request. We do need to charge $10 per CEU hour (or $20 for CEUs) for professionals.
Schedule a training for your organization TODAY email: email@example.com