If you see relationship RED FLAGS, say something.
Learn more about relationship red flags, get support, and resources.
Have you or someone you know been victimized by a crime? HelpLine can HELP; we offer the the following to victims and their support people:
- Providing emotional support, information and referrals via 24/7 hotline
- Assisting with emergency needs related to the crime
- Finding links to local support services and networks
- Applying for Victims of Crime Compensation, VINE and Safe At Home program services
- Creating a safety plan and explaining your rights as a crime victim
To access these confidential services call 1.800.684.2324, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to talk with a LIVE information and support specialist or text helpline to 898211 or call 2-1-1 or search our free online database CLICK HERE TO SEARCH NOW!
Red Flags Spot
Crime Victims Spot
In partnership with The Red Flag Campaign©. Funded by grant number 2017 VOCA 43558951 awarded by the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice, through the Ohio Attorney General’s Office.