Prevention, Training & Education
HelpLine’s Prevention Programs seek to foster a healthier, safer community by addressing suicide and depression, sexual assault, child sexual abuse, family/interpersonal violence thru a broad range of efforts-educating, mobilizing, and influencing change on all levels.
Our programs strive to meet the needs of our community through incorporating programs based on “best practices” in the areas of prevention and mental health.
Below is a current list of trainings/programs offered:
- Boys and Girls Empowerment Groups
- Cultural Inclusion and Diversity
- Depression Awareness
- Dating Violence Prevention
- Sexual Assault and Harassment Prevention
- Suicide Prevention
- QPR – Question Persuade Refer
- Violence Prevention Policy Development
- Days of Silence
- Thank Goodness I’m Female (TGIF)
For additional information on Violence Prevention programs and scheduling email violenceprevention@