Let’s Bring a Chase Bank Community Grant to Delaware
Several of the non-profits in the Delaware community have banned together to try to increase our chances of sharing in the Chase Community Grants being awarded. We felt our chances are much better together than each standing alone. We are going to all promote and vote for:
Friends for Life Fund
By voting for the Friends for Life Fund you will be voting for all of the following: Delaware Historical Society, The Community Foundation of Delaware County, Delaware Speech and Hearing, Literacy Coalition of Delaware County, Del-Mor Dwellings Corp., The Strand Theatre, Central Ohio Symphony, HelpLine, Main Street Delaware, and the Friends for Life Fund. All of these organizations do great work in our own Delaware Community, however they are very small. Each vote for Friends for Life Fund gives a vote to all.
If each of us in these organizations contact our friends, family, Facebook friends, neighbors, etc. and all of them do the same we can get many more votes toward the grants to be awarded. A vote for Friends for Life Fund is a vote for all of these non-profits as we will all share equally in the grant if we win. Please take a few minutes to vote for Friends for Life Fund. This is not a vote every day activity, but just voting as a Chase customer and/or on Facebook. If you are a Chase customer, you get more votes as you will vote on the Chase site and also vote on Facebook. If you are not a Chase customer, you will vote on Facebook. Remember this voting is across the U.S. so if you have friends in New York, Florida, California, etc. they can also vote through Chase and/or on Facebook.
Below are instructions to help you, and all of your contacts, vote for all of us.
Two different voting participants:
1. Chase customers – Any relationship with Chase that has an online login
2. Non-Chase customers
Chase customers’ instructions:
- Go to www.ChaseGiving.com and follow the directions on the site.
- Chase customers can only vote twice for one charity.
- Chase customers can also vote on Facebook (see non-chase customers instructions)
Non-chase customers’ instructions:
- Facebook users will vote through www.facebook.com/
- Click the “like” button
- Facebook users get 2 standard votes, but must be separate charities.
- Facebook users will get a bonus vote if you allow “Access” and share the Chase Community Giving application on your timeline or newsfeed
- You will earn an extra bonus vote if one of your Facebook friends links back to Chase Community Giving and cast a vote.
- Facebook users must check their Facebook page to see if they have earned the bonus votes. You will receive a message in your inbox.
Voting Period begins on September 6, 2012 @ 12:00am ET and ends at 11:59pm ET on September 19, 2012.
Don’t forget to vote for **FRIENDS FOR LIFE FUND**