HelpLine welcomed the following new team members and staff changes in the first and second quarters of 2019:
- Sarah Lee Jefferson was recently promoted to Suicide Prevention Program Manager. A former Suicide Prevention Educator, Sarah will lead all suicide prevention programming within Delaware and Morrow Counties. She will also launch the new QPR – Question. Persuade. Refer. community-wide suicide prevention training.
- Kristi Timbrook joined the organization as a Sexual Assault Response Network (SARN) Program Manager. Kristi will manage the day-to-day rape crisis services, including our long-term advocacy and volunteer program, in Delaware, Morrow, Crawford, and Wyandot Counties. She will also help to strengthen relationships with our community partners in surrounding counties to better coordinate services in our region.
- Nathan Bonofiglio and Beth Beidtrup joined the organization as a Suicide Prevention Educators. In this role, both Beth and Nathan will facilitate the Signs of Suicide for both middle & high school and QPR – Question. Persuade. Refer for adults. Nathan will also represent HelpLine at community outreach events, most significantly the Annual Suicide Prevention Walk co-sponsored by HelpLine and the Delaware Suicide Prevention Coalition.
- Schelia Jenkins and Natdia Taylor are now part-time hotline specialist for HelpLine. Both Schelia and Natdia will be responding to hotline callers, by providing information and connection to resources for Delaware, Morrow, Union, Shelby, and Logan counties as well as emotional support and crisis intervention.
- Felicia Robinson is the new Violence Prevention Educator. In this role, Felicia will facilitate Safe Dates and Love: All That & More sexual violence prevention curricula. Additionally, she will assist in youth-led prevention efforts and implement girls’ and boys’ empowerment groups. Felicia will also participate in community outreach events throughout Delaware and Morrow Counties.
- Jason Hughes accepted the position of SARN Volunteer Coordinator. Prior to this role, Jason was an active volunteer with the SARN program since October 2013, beginning as a volunteer, and currently as a SARN Contingent Advocate. In this new role, Jason will oversee, manage, recruit, and train our SARN Volunteers and implement our 40-hour volunteer training. He will be based out of the Mt. Gilead office.
- Teresa Morris is now the full-time Crisis Engagement Coordinator. In this role, Teresa will be responsible for providing mental health and AOD assessments, crisis intervention, engagement and referral services. She will also provide suicide follow up calls and act as a backup for hotline staff.
Please join us in welcoming our new staff! For more information on HelpLine careers, please visit www.helplinedelmor.org/careers