Delaware General Health District – Residents with specific questions regarding Ebola are asked to call the Health District and request to speak to a member of the communicable disease team. 740-368-1700. Anyone who has traveled, getting ready to travel or any organizations or churches that may be sending volunteers, missionaries or other personnel to West Africa to please call the Health District. 24/7 number 740-815-6518.
- OHIO Dept. of Health 24/7 Ebola hotline number: 1-866-800-1404.
- CDC General Information and Instructions
This information is provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and covers detection,
diagnosis, testing, treatment, cleaning. and infection control.
- CDC Interim Guidance for Public Safety Answering Points
- CDC Guidance for Health Care Workers
- CDC Guidance for Hospitals
- CDC Ebola Guidance for Airlines
- World Health Organization (WHO) Advice for Travelers