The CEC program offers Delaware and Morrow County residents of all ages ongoing support by phone and text for individuals and families experiencing a crisis or emergency situation. CEC can also assist residents who need access to mental health and alcohol or drug treatment.
- The CEC program is free and no insurance is required.
- Confidential support 24/7
- Person-centered focus with client-driven goals for personalized care
- Residents will receive a call from 1-800-684-2324 within 48 hours of contact.
- Four (4) attempts at contact will be made including a mailed letter.
- De-escalation in crisis situations to avoid hospitalizations and law enforcement involvement
- Identify treatment options
- Share community resources
- Provide access to priority mental health and alcohol/drug intake appointments
- Complete treatment referrals
- Advocate for treatment needs
- Seek solutions to treatment barriers
- Call HelpLine at 740-369-3316 or 1-800-684-2324
- Text helpline to 898211
- Fax: 740-369-0358
- Email: HelpLineCEC@HelpLineDelMor.org