As a champion of HelpLine– your involvement keeps our work going and we thank you. Last year on the hotline alone we answered over 12,000 calls and identified over 16,000 needs – your support makes this possible.
In this day and age of continuous funding challenges, HelpLine must now explore new ways to build our community and garner support for the important work we do. While for now we are stepping away from events like the golf outing and jazz event, we are excited about our upcoming Annual Meeting as a great opportunity to explore new options, celebrate our past success, and build awareness of our critical services.
Your past support of HelpLine is greatly appreciated and that is why we are extending this special invitation to join us at our Annual Meeting on October 1, 2013.
Each year, with your support, over 23,000 people’s lives are positively impacted by HelpLine. Participating in the Annual Meeting is your chance to continue making a difference.
Mark your calendar and don’t miss this great opportunity.
- RSVP now and save your spot(https://helplinedelmor.org/annual-meeting-rsvp/)
- Support as a patron sponsor or contributing sponsor:
- Patron Sponsor ($250): Receive your company name on signage at the event, a hotlink on the HelpLine website, your logo on all promotional materials, and 1 reserved table of eight. A great way to get your company positive exposure within our community!
- Contributing Sponsor ($125): Receive your name listed on website, and a verbal thanks during the program.
- To be a sponsor, CLICK HERE.
- Other ways you can help
- Invite someone to attend with you who isn’t familiar with HelpLine and help us spread the word about the great work we do.
- Post this announcement on Twitter and/or Facebook: Join us for the 2013 HelpLine Annual Meeting on October 1 at the Council for Older Adults in Delaware…learn more (https://helplinedelmor.org/helpline-annual-meeting-october-1-creating-change-connecting-people/)
We look forward to seeing you at the Annual Meeting! In the past several years sponsors of our golf/jazz events, you, made it possible for us to support suicide prevention, anti-bullying programming, 24/7 crisis support services, and much more. If you would like to participate as a sponsor please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you again for your continued support of the important work we do.
HelpLine Executive Director