BELIEVE SURVIVORS. CHANGE THE CULTURE.
Get involved in SAAM 2017 – attend an event, help spread the word, and BELIEVE SURVIVORS!
Local Events & News
- SARN Vision Board Workshop Flyer – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF
- Believe Survivors, Change Culture – April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Press Release – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF / CLICK HERE FOR DIGITAL VERSION
Local Resources – SARN Services
Sexual Assault Response Network (SARN)
SARN advocates are available to assist survivors at the hospital and with law enforcement immediately following an assault and can help connect a survivor to the resources at HelpLine and in our community.
- A free, 24-hour information, referral and crisis line call 1.800.684.2324 or text ‘helpline’ to 898211
- Individual support at hospitals and law enforcement agencies.
- Survivors of sexual assault workshops.
- One-on-one crisis intervention and advocacy.
- Healing workshops for survivors & their support people.
- Annual Retreat.
- Sexual assault prevention and education.
- LEARN MORE – CLICK HERE
Information to SHARE online from National Sexual Violence Resource Center
We encourage you to share these images and messages with your personal networks on social media. Use hashtags: #SAAM #BELIEVESURVIVORS #CHANGECULTURE